Monday, September 1, 2008

Finally moved in Pt 2.

Oh here's my closet door with the poster Kim gave me last Christmas. It says "if the shoe fits. and there's me in my wonderful mirror with my wonderful tie dye shirt taking a picture with my wonderful camera.
Close-up cork masterpiece.
Here is my desk area. Pretty self-explanatory.
Here's an idea of how freakishly tall my bed is. This is me climbing onto it.
Here's a close-up of my desk shelf thing. I did the flower arrangment myself. And I found my clock/picture frame on clearance. Then I have my Venitian glass rose and my hawaiian monkey, from Spencer and Jonothan respectively. Probably way more detail than you ever needed. But that's ok.

2 comments:

Gulliver said...

the cat poster is adorable! your room is cool, why don't you come back and decorate our spare bedroom!

Laura said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your apartment. It is SOO cute. You did a GREAT job decorating! \

And your bed must really be tall if YOU had to climb into it! I bet I'd never get all the way up there!